About Me

My photo
I have lived in the Sandhills of Nebraska all my life and have no desire to live anywhere else. I love the ranch life that LeRoy, my husband, and I have here. I used to draw all the time, but having had no instruction and not liking the results, I gave it up for other passions. Music and writing kept me satisfied for thirty years, but the pen and ink started calling me home. I picked up some instruction books and here I am. The passion is back. I still write when the mood strikes me and I play for my own enjoyment. My hobbies are drawing, writing, reading, music, crocheting and knitting.

1/31/2008

Welcome to L Lazy J Art

Hi, Welcome to L Lazy J Art. Feel free to browse, it won't take long. :) I hope you enjoy the short trip and will feel free to leave your comments, good or bad.

2 comments:

Monica Burnette said...

Very cool! So glad to see you here. Your ink work is fabulous. ;-)

Michael & Kristi Bequette said...

Very nice. Are you still selling your artwork? Would like to buy a horse drawing for my granddaughter, she's a horse fanatic. Let me know. Hope to get out your way this summer, maybe Phyllis too.

Mickey Bequette

Blog Archive

 
SEO Services