About Me

My photo
I have lived in the Sandhills of Nebraska all my life and have no desire to live anywhere else. I love the ranch life that LeRoy, my husband, and I have here. I used to draw all the time, but having had no instruction and not liking the results, I gave it up for other passions. Music and writing kept me satisfied for thirty years, but the pen and ink started calling me home. I picked up some instruction books and here I am. The passion is back. I still write when the mood strikes me and I play for my own enjoyment. My hobbies are drawing, writing, reading, music, crocheting and knitting.

2/03/2008

To post a comment or blog

Click on the "Welcome to L Lazy J Art" link and then click on "post a comment" link. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Harley said...

Nice post. check this out fun time for tweenskids doodle online 

Blog Archive

 
SEO Services