About Me

My photo
I have lived in the Sandhills of Nebraska all my life and have no desire to live anywhere else. I love the ranch life that LeRoy, my husband, and I have here. I used to draw all the time, but having had no instruction and not liking the results, I gave it up for other passions. Music and writing kept me satisfied for thirty years, but the pen and ink started calling me home. I picked up some instruction books and here I am. The passion is back. I still write when the mood strikes me and I play for my own enjoyment. My hobbies are drawing, writing, reading, music, crocheting and knitting.

2/16/2008

Jimmy

Jimmy is done. I darkened it up a bit more, but was afraid of losing what I had if I kept going.



Some have found it hard to leave blogs. I'm sorry for the confusion. I can't seem to find an easy way to remedy the problem. If you click on "comments" at the bottom of the first blog it should allow you to post a comment. Or just keep highlighting and clicking until something comes up that will enable you to blog.



Hope you will make this a regular stop, for I have more drawings in the wings.

No comments:

Blog Archive

 
SEO Services