About Me

My photo
I have lived in the Sandhills of Nebraska all my life and have no desire to live anywhere else. I love the ranch life that LeRoy, my husband, and I have here. I used to draw all the time, but having had no instruction and not liking the results, I gave it up for other passions. Music and writing kept me satisfied for thirty years, but the pen and ink started calling me home. I picked up some instruction books and here I am. The passion is back. I still write when the mood strikes me and I play for my own enjoyment. My hobbies are drawing, writing, reading, music, crocheting and knitting.

2/04/2008

"Jimmy"

I have posted the latest (and maybe last) view of "Jimmy". Been working on this one for over two months and am hoping it is done. I never know for sure. But maybe this is it for this one. Been wanting to work on something new for a while. Have started another cat, but have other ideas on my mind. Just need to get them down on paper.

1 comment:

Loranda said...

I have been getting advice to darken "Jimmy" a little more. I knew it needed it, but was keeping my fingers crossed. I'm getting cross-eyed from all that stippling. :-) Stay tuned...and thanks a million.

Blog Archive

 
SEO Services